Call Control v2 allows you to originate calls from your smartphone through your BroadSoft BroadWorks powered desk phone and enables easy control of Remote Office, BroadWorks Mobility, BroadWorks Anywhere, DND and Call Forwarding settings while on the move.
It also supports joining/unjoining of any call centers you are a member of as well as access to your desk phones call log.
- Easy control of most often used BroadWorks settings.
- Access to your Voicemails
- Maintains your one number identity using call back / click to dial.
- Significantly lower your roaming charges by using call back.
- Perfect companion app to almost any BYOD strategy.
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- BroadWorks Mobility
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding -‐ Always
- Call Forwarding -‐ No Answer
- Call Forwarding -‐ Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding – Busy
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- CommPilot Express
- Basic Call Logs
- Remote Office
- Call Center (ACD State + join/unjoin)
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Call Transfer
- 3-Way Call
- Voice Messaging
Call Control uses XSI v2 and has been tested and is compatible with BroadWorks R17 through R21.
Call Control for iPhone is available via the iTunes App Store and Call Control for Android is available via the Android Market. For Windows Phone 8 the app can be found at the Windows Phone Store