- Easy control of most often used BroadWorks settings.
- Access to your Voicemails
- Maintains your one number identity using call back / click to dial.
- Significantly lower your roaming charges by using call back.
- Perfect companion app to almost any BYOD strategy.
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- CommPilot Express
- Basic Call Logs
- Remote Office
- Call Center (ACD State + join/unjoin)
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Call Transfer
- 3-Way Call
- Voice Messaging
Call Control for BroadWorks uses XSI and has been tested and is compatible with BroadWorks R19 through R21.Availability
Call Control for BroadWorks for iPhone is available via the iTunes App Store and the Android version is available via the Android Market.
Besides the user guide, we have assembled a list of frequently asked questions - if you have a question not listed there or a feature request, you are very welcome to write firstname.lastname@example.org